Good afternoon, Dear Choristers-
So looking forward to this evening’s event- should be musically a lot of fun, and in a great cause. Please do invite neighbors, family, musical friends.
– Dress: white over dark
– Arrive early, to get stoles and find a seat (see following point)
– In seats by 5:45 (mixed, in the back of the audience seating, on the organ side, back 2-3 rows; taller folks toward the back);
– We’ll practice moving up onto the chancel at 6 sharp, and rehearse there, in concert order (please be sure your music is in order): The Road Home; Magnificat; We Are One;
– After singing The Road Home mixed, we move in the usual section positions, to sing Bach and Tate;
– The other choirs join us about 6:25 to go over the last section of We Are One.
– short break, then back in seats by 6:50.
– Program begins at 7 sharp; should end by 8:30.
See you folks- many thanks for all the extra singing- you are awesome!