Wow- tomorrow is the last of the three extra-special events we’ve been involved with this fall; and next comes the Music Service!
You don’t need any reminders, but just in case:
– In seats (usual mixed seating), bestoled, by 8; fall solid color tops, please
– Be sure you have your copy of the “Benedictus” (Introit)- I’ll have a few extras if needed. Y’all should have gotten the sound files (thanks, O Laurie!).
– Chalice Singers will rehearse in their Ordination seating, at 10:25.
– It’s going to be a very special event: great preaching, lots of wonderful music; so glad we’re so involved!
– Arrive at 2:45 sharp; concert dress (white over dark); get stoles
– Chalice Singers sit as on Thursday: rows 1-3 in the middle
– Rehearse at 3 sharp; end at 3:30
– Back in seats at 3:45 (to hear Prelude)
– Service starts at 4; should end around 4:30.
Blessing and Gratitude, dear ChoirOnes-