People often say that they have nothing to offer the Auction, but we on the Auction Team guarantee you — there’s a way for EVERYONE to get involved.
Attend the Auction
Of course we really appreciate EVERYONE who attends the Auction, and EVERYONE who supports the Auction as a buyer. If this is how you wish to participate, we thank you – you are the BACKBONE of any successful Auction. If you are new to UUCC, please attend – newcomers attend free!
Donate to the Auction
Participating in the Auction at a more intense level — as a donor or group of donors, or as an Auction volunteer — is a great way to have even more fun, give even more help to UUCC, and make friends!
The Auction succeeds largely because the UUCC community is incredibly creative. Celebrate your uniqueness by donating an event, getaway, service, food or tangible item to the Auction. The possibilities, particularly for novel, never-before-tried events, are endless.
Need some inspiration? Check out our Ideas page.
Volunteer for the the Auction
Can you see yourself volunteering on Auction Night — circulating the mic, helping with setup or takedown, helping out with the refreshments or childcare, counting the bids, running results to the database team, etc? We have lots of volunteer needs, many of which can be instantly mastered by beginners.
Would you like a more intimate relationship with the Auction? Join our Auction Team! We are constantly looking for people with fresh ideas, passion, energy, and a little time to contribute to the funfest. There are roles for all sorts of skill sets, so contact us, please!
HOW to get involved …
- Ready to register to attend or donate an auction item?
- Do you want to donate, but need someone to brainstorm auction donation ideas with?
- Do you have an idea for an auction event “happening,” but need a larger group of donors to make it happen? Are you a donor who needs some extra help with an auction event?
- Are you someone in search of an event to help with — cooking, helping to set up, hosting, cleaning-up, etc.?
- Would you like to hear more about volunteering on Auction night, or about serving on the Auction Team?
Please come to the Auction table at coffee hour, or seek out an Auction Team member (some of us will be wearing special nametags and t-shirts), and talk to us. Or FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW. The Auction team will contact you to follow up.