Auction Registration 2020
You can find the links associated with registration in the footer of any Auction webpage (center column).
Registration for the 2020 Auction is different from previous years.
- Registration is FREE.
- If you have a login to this website, log in using the login/logout form under “Auction Registration.”
- Whether or not you have a login, click the “Register” button below the login area, and fill out the brief form. You’ll receive email confirming your submission.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Auction Team, and you’ll be emailed a second time when you’ve been approved. Once approved, you can log in and bid.
- Logging-in has other benefits – your contact info will be automatically filled in on the auction donor form, saving time and making our record-keeping easier. We strongly encourage you to log in before donating an auction item.
If you want to update your registration information …
- You must be logged in to use the form.
- In the same footer area where you log in, click the “UPDATE” button.
If you want to log in or out, change your password, or replace a lost or forgotten password …
- In the same footer area where you log in, click the “LOG OUT” button.
- When you are logged out, the forgotten password link appears below the login form. If you need to change your password, or if you have lost or forgotten your password, click the link and follow the instructions to set a new password.
Direct form links: registration form; update form.